Nicole Scherzinger with a Long, Brunette, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Nicole Scherzinger’s Long, Brunette, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle is a chic look that highlights defined features and a strapless neckline. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair, using your fingers to add texture.
2. Pull your hair into a high bun and secure with bobby pins. Loosen any too-tight pieces with your hands.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Selena Gomez Tousled, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's Tousled, Brunette Updo is a casual-yet-flirty way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side.
2. Use your fingers to comb all of your hair into a ponytail the nape of your neck (keeping the part in place).
3. Twist your ponytail to form a bun, letting a few pieces of hair fall out of it. Secure it in place using an elastic and a few bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Katerina Graham Funky, Black Updo
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Mischa Barton Long, Tousled Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.