Ariel Winter with a Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Ariel Winter’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a barrel brush. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl your hair away from your face. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Ariel Winter Hairstyles
Keri Russell Long, Wavy, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Keri Russell’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Part your hair off to the side.2. Spray your hair with a salt spray to add wave and texture.3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Keri Russell Hairstyles
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle creates a faux side-shaved style with combed waves. Get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part and brush your hair to the opposite side. Lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Add a few curls to the ends of your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron. Brush through to soften.
4. Using a medium hold pomade, smooth back your hair at the roots opposite the side where your hair is down. Tuck your hair behind your ear and make the side as flat as possible.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle is an easy way to style va-va-voom waves. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Apply a heat protectant spray and create a deep side part.
3. Then begin to curl your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron, making sure to curl away from your face.
4. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kaley Cuoco's Long, Blonde, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Ellie Goulding's Long, Edgy, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Black, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Black, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle is an updated take on a classic retro style. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Next, use a large barrel curling iron to create loose waves. Clamp hair section at your ends and curl up about halfway up, and then let loose.
3. Rake through your curls using your fingers, and then divide your hair into two sections: one at the top and the other at the bottom.
4. Smooth the front portion down using a lightweight pomade and a soft bristle brush. Make sure to brush in the direction of your curl, and then swoop it off to the side and back.
5. Begin twisting your front portion inward toward your crown. Make sure the twist is not too loose, and secure at the back of your crown with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a spritz of shine serum and a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Christina Milian's Long, Brunette, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Brunette, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle makes soft curls look elegant on ombre-dyed hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part then begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair using a medium sized barrel curling iron. Be sure to clamp your hair around your chin level and curl away from your face.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth the top sections of your hair. Then gently rake through your curls using your fingers to loosen them.
4. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Milian
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle makes wavy hair fun and different, but still chic. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Starting from the back of your head, wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand, hold for 20 seconds, then let loose. Continue with the rest of your hair.
3. Once hair is curled, tease lightly at the crown, then flip your hair over to one side and rake through the curls using your fingers. If you’re hair isn’t shaved on one side, create the illusion by pinning one side down in the direction of your flipped hair.
4. Finish by spritzing with a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is a daring look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start. Run a generous amount of thickening mousse through your hair from root to tip.
2. Separate your hair into four sections. Braid a few sections, and twist the other sections. Secure all of your hair into a bun at the top of your hair, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and twists and run your fingers through your hair. Mist your waves with salt spray, and scrunch them with your hands.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Taylor Momsen Long, Edgy Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Blonde, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.