Maria Menounos' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, start by creating a deep side part with a tailcomb while your hair is still damp.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant and blow dry with a round brush, flipping out at the ends.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1.75-inch curling iron to curl hair away from your face.
4. Rake your fingers through your curls to create a tousled look. 5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. For a funky element, try a feather extension like Maria's.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle mixes edgy and chic, and looks fabulous with dipped tips. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep middle part and begin wrapping two-inch sections of your hair around a medium-sized styling wand. Make sure to start from the back, wrapping your hair from the root and working your way down.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through the tight curls with your fingers to separate and create volume.
4. Spray a shine serum all over your hair and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks
Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Funky, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles