Mary-Kate Olsen Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Wavy Hairstyle is a perfect sophisticated look for summer. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, separate it into medium-sized sections. Wrap each section around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves.
4. Finger comb through your waves and mist them with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Samantha Harris Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Susan Ward Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Long, Curly Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Melissa Reeves Long, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Hilary Duff Long, Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Hilary Duff Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Hilary Duff Long, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Hayden Panettiere Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Eva Longoria Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Carrie Underwood Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's glamorous waves are a perfect everyday style. What to do:
1. If your natural texture is naturally wavy or curly, apply straightening balm to damp hair and volumizer to your roots. Then blow-dry hair straight with a large round brush.
2. While blow drying, wind hair sections vertically around the brush as you reach the ends, holding the dryer there a few extra seconds to curl upon release. (Be sure your hair is parted to the side, and that you blow-dry your bangs.)
3. If you want more curl, spot-curl various sections with a 1-inch curling iron.
4. Spritz hair all over with hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles