Ariel Winter with a Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Ariel Winter’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a barrel brush. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl your hair away from your face. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Ariel Winter Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning with a Long, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Dakota Fanning’s hairstyle, blow dry your hair with a round brush. Part your hair in the center, and then spray your hair with a heat protectant. 2. Wrap just the ends of your hair around a 2-inch curling wand. Let your curls cool before handling them. 3.Comb your fingers through your hair to break up your curls. 4. Mist your hair with a shine spray. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Dakota Fanning Hairstyles
Katie Cassidy's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
1. To get Katie Cassidy's hairstyle, start by spritzing damp hair with a shine serum and a heat protector, focusing on your ends.
2. Create a middle part before blow-drying.
3. Halfway through blow-drying, when hair is still slightly damp, spray your hair with a curl enhancing spray.
4. Continue to blow-dry using a fingertip diffuser and tousling the curls for a slightly undone look.
5. Once dry, you can add polish to curls by using a ¾-inch curling iron to go over face-framing layers.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katie Cassidy Hairstyles
Zoe Saldana's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Leona Lewis' Long, Chic, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle creates a faux side-shaved style with combed waves. Get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part and brush your hair to the opposite side. Lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Add a few curls to the ends of your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron. Brush through to soften.
4. Using a medium hold pomade, smooth back your hair at the roots opposite the side where your hair is down. Tuck your hair behind your ear and make the side as flat as possible.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Miranda Cosgrove's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle is an easy way to style va-va-voom waves. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Apply a heat protectant spray and create a deep side part.
3. Then begin to curl your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron, making sure to curl away from your face.
4. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Ashley Benson's Long, Blonde, Party, Wavy Hairstyle
Ashley Benson's Long, Blonde, Party, Wavy Hairstyle adds a beachy texture to pretty waves. Get her look:
1. To get Ashley Benson's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm throughout and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a center part, and then apply a shine serum throughout your hair.
3. Begin to curl your hair in 1-inch sections with a medium barrel curling iron, but leave the top fourth of your hair smooth and straight.
4. Lightly rake your fingers through your hair and apply a light hold hair spray.
See More Ashley Benson Hairstyles
Maria Menounos' Long, Wavy, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Long, Brunette, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Shay Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Rashida Jones' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Cheryl Burke's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer's Long, Wavy, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Allison Williams' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Rachel Bilson's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Party, Hairstyle
Amber Riley's Long, Black, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Holly Madison's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Ciara's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle makes wavy hair fun and different, but still chic. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Starting from the back of your head, wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand, hold for 20 seconds, then let loose. Continue with the rest of your hair.
3. Once hair is curled, tease lightly at the crown, then flip your hair over to one side and rake through the curls using your fingers. If you’re hair isn’t shaved on one side, create the illusion by pinning one side down in the direction of your flipped hair.
4. Finish by spritzing with a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
Selena Gomez's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights is a gorgeous style that appears effortless. Get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to damp hair and brush your hair with a wide tooth comb.
2. Use a diffuser attachment to blow dry your hair while you gently scrunch the ends with your fingers. Part hair down the middle.
3. For added wave, apply a light styling pomade to your fingertips and twist the ends of your hair in small sections.
4. Mist hair all over with a light finishing spray.
See More Selena Gomez's Hairstyles
Ashley Greene's Long, Wavy, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge's Long, Layered, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge's Long, Tousled, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Audrina Patridge’s hairstyle, part damp hair down the center and apply a shine spray or smoothing serum to battle frizz.
2. Blow dry hair completely dry with a large round brush, curling the ends of your hair inward.
3. Divide hair into three sections. Curl medium sections of hair around the shaft of a 2-inch curling iron. If you want bouncier curls, use a smaller size curling iron.
4. Finger comb hair to loosen curls. Apply hairspray for added staying power.
See More Audrina Patridge Hairstyles
Anna Kendrick Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Tyra Banks Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Long, Curly Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Minnie Driver Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles