Greer Grammer with a Long, Blonde, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Greer Grammer’s Long, Blonde, Wavy, Ponytail is a style that pulls the hair away from your face to reveal natural makeup. Get the look:
1. To get Greer Grammer’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair upside down, using your hands to add volume.
2. Pull your hair into a loose, low pony and secure with an elastic.
3. Use hairspray to keep the hair around your face lifting back into your ponytail.
4. Spray a salt spray into your ponytail to define curls and add texture.
5. Run shine serum over flyaways with your hands.
6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Greer Grammer Hairstyles
Naya Rivera's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle
Amy Adams' Long, Wavy, Red, Ponytail Hairstyle
Nikki Reed's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle
Holly Madison's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle
Lucy Hale's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle is as easy to perfect at home as on the red carpet. To copy her look:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a large round brush to straighten. Jennifer's hairstylist recommends adding texture spray to create that "second day" feel.
3. Gather hair into a ponytail, about mid-scalp, and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small section of your ponytail around the base to hid your hair tie.
4. Loosen hair around the hairline with your fingers to get a messier look.
5. Finish with extra hold hairspray to keep fly-aways at bay all night.
See More Jennifer Lawerence Hairstyles
Kristin Cavallari Long, Chic, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Jordin Sparks Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail
Jordin Sparks' Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail is a glamorous way to style your ponytail. See how to get it:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, mist your hair with setting spray and let it set.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Bring all of your hair to one side, and secure it into a low ponytail using an elastic.
4. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingers and rake them through your ponytail to give it more texture.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles