Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Selena Gomez with a Long, Wavy, Black, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
Selena Gomez’s Long, Wavy, Black, Sophisticated Hairstyle enhances cat eyes and bronzed skin. Get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez’s hairstyle, mist damp hair with a shine spray. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a round brush.
2. Spray your hair again with shine spray.
3.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Kristen Wiig's Long, Wavy, Red, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Wavy, Blonde, Sophisticated, Long Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Wavy, Blonde, Sophisticated, Long Hairstyle frames her face perfectly with pinned-back, bouncy waves. Steal her look:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a slight side part. Next, apply an anti-frizz serum throughout.
3. Then curl your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron, creating loose waves.
4. Gather the top half of your hair, while separating out a 1-inch section of your hair on either side of your face. Then pull back your hair, maintaining the side part, and twist it together in the back. Secure the hair to the back of your head using bobby pins.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Eva Amurri's Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Romantic Hairstyle
Francesca Eastwood's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan's Long, Wavy, Red, Sophisticated, Hairstyle
Sophia Bush's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker's Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Romantic Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne's Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Romantic Hairstyle
Julia Roberts' Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. To get Julia Roberts' hairstyle, brush damp hair into a center part and apply smoothing cream.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large brush, pulling arm in long arcs to create a smooth, round look.
3. Wrap small sections of hair around the base of a 1 1/2-inch curling iron. Only wrap hair around the barrel until mid-way of shaft, keeping the bounce in the ends of your hair.
4. Finger comb curls to breakup pieces for a messier look. Apply finishing spray to strengthen the hold.
See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Elizabeth Banks Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Romantic Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Stacy Keibler Long, Wavy, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Long, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Elle Macpherson Long, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks ultra-sophisticated on long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry roughly with your hands to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add natural-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair and mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Julianne Hough Long, Romantic, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle looks absolutely stunning on long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side. Use a teasing comb to tease the top of your hair, and smooth it into place with your hands.
3. Now mist the bottom half of your hair with heat protectant spray. Wrap 2-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron to create waves throughout your hair.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gently finger comb the curls to give them a tousled look. Bring your hair over one shoulder (the side opposite your part).
5. Mist your finished hairstyle with a generous amount of hairspray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Anne Hathaway Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Nicole Kidman Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle is a sweet and romantic way to rock those waves. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, part your damp hair to the side to begin.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections using a 1-inch iron. Make sure to twist the barrel in the same direction to get uniform curls.
4. Use your fingers to comb out your waves, and mist them with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Lea Michele Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lea Michele's Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle is young, hip and sophisticated. See how Dove celebrity stylist Mark Townsend created the look:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, Townsend started by raking a pump of Dove Body & Lift Mousse through damp hair, and he blow dried her hair straight using a round brush.
2. He then sprayed dry hair with Dove Heat Defense Therapy Mist and separated it into three sections. He wrapped two-inch sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron, alternating the curl direction.
3. He sprayed each wave with Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold the shape, and brushed the waves out for the defined, textured effect.
4. To finish, Townsend rubbed a pea-size amount of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream between his hands and raked it through the ends of her hair to smooth flyaways.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Anna Kendrick Long, Sophisticated, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Devon Aoki Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katrina Bowden Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Lea Michele's sexy waves are very easy to get. Steal her style:
1. Mist damp hair with volumizing spray and use a round brush to blow dry it. Lift hair up at the roots to add extra volume while drying.
2. Using a 2-inch curling iron, wrap sections of hair around the barrel to get loose, subtle waves.
3. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to keep your hair looking polished.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Anne Hathaway Long, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Long, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Pixie Lott Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Chic, Layered Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's gorgeous brunette hair looks great wavy. Steal her style:
1. Part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair around the barrel, and leave out the ends.
3. Separate the curls with your fingers, and bring your hair over your shoulders.
4. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray to finish.
Jessica Biel Wavy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Jessica Biel Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Brooke Shields Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Emmy Rossum Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Take a large-barrel curling iron and loosely curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections.
3. Use your fingers to separate the waves and tousle them for a beach babe look. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Jessica Simpson Romantic Hairstyle
1. Give yourself a side part and apply some volumizing mousse on your roots.
2. If your hair is on the curly or frizzy side, blow dry hair straight (get her fun twirl by blow drying that part up away from your face).
3. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around a large-barrel curling iron, holding for about five seconds before unclamping. Curl hair in the same direction each time to get the large wave look that she has.
4. Spritz with a shine spray to get silky smooth waves.
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.