Carly Chaikin's Long, Blonde, Wedding, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Carly Chaikin's hairstyle, start with dry, unwashed hair. Using a round brush, backcomb the top layer of your hair away from your face, leaving out one face-framing section. 2. Next, use a teasing comb to tease the hair around your crown and mist with a light-hold hairspray. 3. Use the brush to smooth out the sides of your hair and gather it into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. 4. Wrap the ponytail around your hair elastic into a loose chignon and secure with bobby pins. 5. Spritz hair with a heat protectant, then use a 2-inch curling iron to curl your face-framing sections away from your face. 6. Mist your whole head with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Carly Chaikin Hairstyles
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Paris Hilton Sophisticated, Braided Updo
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.