Gwen Stefani Medium, Blonde, Formal, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Gwen Stefani’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Part your hair in a deep side part. 2. Spray your hair with shine spray. 3. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Beyonce Knowles Medium, Blunt, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Beyonce Knowles’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Make sure to pull the brush taught as you dry your hair to smooth it. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to add a slight bend to your hair, and then break up the waves with your hands. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Claire Danes's Medium, Chic, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Claire Danes's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and part lightly to the preferred side. 2. Dry hair with a large round brush, tilting the dryer downward to avoid creating frizz and flyaways. Make sure to blow dry the ends under, toward the face. 4. Finish with a glossing serum or hairspray for a polished, all-day style. See More Claire Danes Hairstyles
Ali Larter's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Ali Later's hairstyle, apply a pea-size amount of texturing serum to damp hair and part messily. 2. Blow dry roots in 2-inch sections using a round vent brush to lift roots and build volume. 3. For the rest of your hair, switch to a small round brush and wrap 2-inch sections of hair as you blow dry for a wavy look. 4. Use a dab of pomade on your fingers to pinch the ends and create a piece-y texture. 5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for all-day hold. See More Ali Larter Hairstyles
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob is a new change for the actress. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side to add balance to your look.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of it around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to separate them, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to set the style.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Bob
January Jones Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Tori Spelling Medium, Blonde, Straight, Chic Bob
Tori Spelling's sleek bob looks so chic on shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a chic vibe.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, and curve your ends in to make them look more angled.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray and gently smooth down your flyaways.