Taylor Swift Medium, Straight, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Taylor Swift’s hairstyle, start with second day hair for the best hold. Part your hair off to the side.2. Wet your hands and smooth the water over any of your hair that rests against your head. Next, run a dime-sized amount of gel through the wet part of your hair to set the sleek look. 3. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 4. Use a flat iron on to straighten any kinks in the dry part of your hair.5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle gives a bob a cool downtown vibe. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Begin curling a few 1-inch sections of your hair with a medium-barrel curling iron. Leaves some pieces straight and others waved for a textured style.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair to make it piecey.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Julianne-Hough Hairstyles
January Jones' Edgy, Tousled, Medium, Blonde, Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Emily Osment Medium, Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle
Fergie Blonde, Sexy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Claire Danes Blonde, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Scarlett Johansson's new, shorter hair looks great with her bone structure. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply texturizing mousse to your hair and air dry to bring out its natural texture.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap sections around a 2-inch curling iron to add wave to it.
3. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run them through your hair to make it look piece-y and tousled.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles