Kiernan Shipka's Curly, Medium, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Kiernan Shipka's hairstyle, blow dry your hair evenly using a round brush and lifting at your roots. 2. Spritz your hair with a heat protectant spray. Then create a side part. 3. Begin curling your hair using a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to start your curls around eye level and wave the iron away from your face. 4. Rake through your curls using your fingers to loosen them. 5. Finish with a shine-enhancing spray.
See More Kiernan Shipka Hairstyles
Rita Ora's Medium, Blonde, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Eliza Coupe's Medium, Wavy, Party, Blonde, Hairstyle
Ashley Benson's Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Ashley Benson's Short, Wavy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle is a fun party look that livens up an outfit. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Benson's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and let it air dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin wrapping 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand. Wrap your hair away from your face, hold for a few seconds, and let loose. For an edgier look, keep the ends of your hair straight, and do not curl them.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, tease the top section with your fingers, and then gather this top section loosely behind your crown. Secure with bobby pins, and let your front pieces of hair fall naturally.
4. Use your fingers to adjust and re-pin any pieces, and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Benson Hairstyles
Holly Madison's Medium, Layered, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Holly Madison's hairstyle, begin by parting damp hair to the preferred side. 2. Before blow drying, apply volumizing mousse to the crown and rub in thoroughly. 3. Dry hair completely using a round brush. 4. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl big sections of hair and emphasize layers. 5. For an all day hold, mist hair well with a light-weight hairspray.
See More Holly Madison Hairstyles