Beyonce Knowles Medium, Blunt, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Beyonce Knowles’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Make sure to pull the brush taught as you dry your hair to smooth it. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to add a slight bend to your hair, and then break up the waves with your hands. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Lydia Hearst Medium, Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Claire Danes Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles