Jessica Szohr with a Medium, Tousled, Brunette, Bob Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Medium, Blonde, Formal, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Gwen Stefani’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Part your hair in a deep side part. 2. Spray your hair with shine spray. 3. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Beyonce Knowles Medium, Blunt, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Beyonce Knowles’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Make sure to pull the brush taught as you dry your hair to smooth it. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to add a slight bend to your hair, and then break up the waves with your hands. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Emily Blunt's Medium, Chic, Brunette, Bob Hairstyle
Lori Loughlin's Medium, Formal, Sophisticated, Short, Bob Hairstyle
Claire Danes's Medium, Chic, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Claire Danes's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and part lightly to the preferred side. 2. Dry hair with a large round brush, tilting the dryer downward to avoid creating frizz and flyaways. Make sure to blow dry the ends under, toward the face. 4. Finish with a glossing serum or hairspray for a polished, all-day style. See More Claire Danes Hairstyles
Anne Heche's Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Anne Heche's hairstyle, part damp hair into a deep side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine. 2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep ends curled under. 3. If you have bangs, blow dry them to the side and spritz with hairspray for added hold. 4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair's shaft to emphasis curl through the end. 5. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray. See More Anne Heche Hairstyles
Alice Eve's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Alice Eve's hairstyle, part hair to the preferred side and apply volumizing spray. 2. Using 2-inch hot rollers, wrap front pieces around rollers in a forward curl. 3.Wrap remaining sections vertically around rollers and roll just to eye level so the top stays smooth and flat. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove. 4. Using a fine-tooth comb gently brush curls to achieve that nice retro wave. 5. Tuck hair behind the ear with the smaller section of hair. Spritz with hairspray all over for hold. See More Alice Eve Hairstyles
Ali Larter's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Ali Later's hairstyle, apply a pea-size amount of texturing serum to damp hair and part messily. 2. Blow dry roots in 2-inch sections using a round vent brush to lift roots and build volume. 3. For the rest of your hair, switch to a small round brush and wrap 2-inch sections of hair as you blow dry for a wavy look. 4. Use a dab of pomade on your fingers to pinch the ends and create a piece-y texture. 5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for all-day hold. See More Ali Larter Hairstyles
Agyness Deyn's Medium, Chic, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Agyness Deyn's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and comb into a deep side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Rub a small amount of shine serum into palms and run hands through hair for extra polish.
See More Agyness Deyn Hairstyles
Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle is ideal for date-night. To snag her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
1. To get Emma Roberts’ hairstyle, part damp hair into a slight side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair’s shaft to emphasis curl through the end.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with settling spray or strong-hold shine serum.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Emily Blunt's Medium, Thick, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt’s hairstyle, comp damp hair into a middle part. For added smoothness, apply a serum. 2. Divide hair into three sections. Using a small round brush, blow dry small sections completely straight. 3. For added straightness, flat iron hair, and at the ends bend the strands inward. 4. Apply shine serum to fly-aways. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle is a fun way to style a bob. Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob is a sexy way to style your hair for a casual outing. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry roughly using just your hands to add texture.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add haphazard-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and tousle it with your fingers to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob is a new change for the actress. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side to add balance to your look.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of it around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to separate them, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to set the style.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Bob
January Jones Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Tori Spelling Medium, Blonde, Straight, Chic Bob
Tori Spelling's sleek bob looks so chic on shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a chic vibe.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, and curve your ends in to make them look more angled.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray and gently smooth down your flyaways.
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Katherine Heigl Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Sophisticated, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Bob
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Jessica Simpson Curly, Red Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Funky Bob
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Straight Bob
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles