Emily Blunt's Medium, Chic, Brunette, Bob Hairstyle
Claire Danes's Medium, Chic, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Claire Danes's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and part lightly to the preferred side.2. Dry hair with a large round brush, tilting the dryer downward to avoid creating frizz and flyaways. Make sure to blow dry the ends under, toward the face.4. Finish with a glossing serum or hairspray for a polished, all-day style. See More Claire Danes Hairstyles
Agyness Deyn's Medium, Chic, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Agyness Deyn's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and comb into a deep side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Rub a small amount of shine serum into palms and run hands through hair for extra polish.
See More Agyness Deyn Hairstyles
Emma Roberts’ Medium, Chic, Tousled, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle is a laidback twist on the classic bob. To steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts’ hairstyle, part damp hair into a slight side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair’s shaft to emphasis curl through the end.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with settling spray or strong-hold shine serum.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Tori Spelling Medium, Blonde, Straight, Chic Bob
Tori Spelling's sleek bob looks so chic on shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a chic vibe.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, and curve your ends in to make them look more angled.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray and gently smooth down your flyaways.
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Jessica Simpson Funky Bob
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Straight Bob
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles