Anne Heche's Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Anne Heche's hairstyle, part damp hair into a deep side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine. 2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep ends curled under. 3. If you have bangs, blow dry them to the side and spritz with hairspray for added hold. 4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair's shaft to emphasis curl through the end. 5. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray. See More Anne Heche Hairstyles
Alice Eve's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Alice Eve's hairstyle, part hair to the preferred side and apply volumizing spray. 2. Using 2-inch hot rollers, wrap front pieces around rollers in a forward curl. 3.Wrap remaining sections vertically around rollers and roll just to eye level so the top stays smooth and flat. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove. 4. Using a fine-tooth comb gently brush curls to achieve that nice retro wave. 5. Tuck hair behind the ear with the smaller section of hair. Spritz with hairspray all over for hold. See More Alice Eve Hairstyles
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.