Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle is ideal for date-night. To snag her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob is a sexy way to style your hair for a casual outing. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry roughly using just your hands to add texture.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add haphazard-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and tousle it with your fingers to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob is a new change for the actress. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side to add balance to your look.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of it around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to separate them, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to set the style.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles