Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles