Anne Heche's Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Anne Heche's hairstyle, part damp hair into a deep side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep ends curled under.3. If you have bangs, blow dry them to the side and spritz with hairspray for added hold.4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair's shaft to emphasis curl through the end.5. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray. See More Anne Heche Hairstyles
Alice Eve's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Alice Eve's hairstyle, part hair to the preferred side and apply volumizing spray. 2. Using 2-inch hot rollers, wrap front pieces around rollers in a forward curl.3.Wrap remaining sections vertically around rollers and roll just to eye level so the top stays smooth and flat. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove.4. Using a fine-tooth comb gently brush curls to achieve that nice retro wave.5. Tuck hair behind the ear with the smaller section of hair. Spritz with hairspray all over for hold. See More Alice Eve Hairstyles
Ali Larter's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Ali Later's hairstyle, apply a pea-size amount of texturing serum to damp hair and part messily. 2. Blow dry roots in 2-inch sections using a round vent brush to lift roots and build volume.3. For the rest of your hair, switch to a small round brush and wrap 2-inch sections of hair as you blow dry for a wavy look.4. Use a dab of pomade on your fingers to pinch the ends and create a piece-y texture.5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for all-day hold. See More Ali Larter Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle is ideal for date-night. To snag her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Emma Roberts’ Medium, Chic, Tousled, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle is a laidback twist on the classic bob. To steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts’ hairstyle, part damp hair into a slight side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair’s shaft to emphasis curl through the end.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with settling spray or strong-hold shine serum.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob is a sexy way to style your hair for a casual outing. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry roughly using just your hands to add texture.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add haphazard-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and tousle it with your fingers to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Julianne Hough's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob is a new change for the actress. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side to add balance to your look.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of it around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to separate them, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to set the style.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
January Jones Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.