Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Marion Cotillard with a Medium, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Marion Cotillard’s hairstyle, mist your damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth them over your hair. 3. Pull your hair into a low bun. Secure with bobby pins, leaving a small section of your hair out. 4. Take the leftover hair and twist it back to the bun, and then secure with a bobby pin. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Marion Cotillard Hairstyles
Alessandra Ambrosio with a Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Alessandra Ambrosio’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray into your hair to define your curls, and then tousle your hair with your hands to add texture. 4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Alessandra Ambrosio Hairstyles
Emma Watson Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Emma Watson’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Blow dry your hair using a paddle brush. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your palms and smooth over the top layer of your hair. Pull your hair over one shoulder. 3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emma Watson Hairstyles
Kylie Minogue's Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Mischa Barton's Brunette, Medium, Straight, Chic Hairstyle
Mindy Kaling's Medium, Brunette, Chic, Wavy Hairstyle
Michelle Dockery's Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
Aubrey Plaza's Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Chic Hairstyle
Emily Blunt's Medium, Chic, Brunette, Bob Hairstyle
Lucy Hale's Chic, Romantic, Medium, Brunette Hairstyle
Alison Brie's Medium, Layered, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
1. To get Allison Brie's hairstyle, start by parting damp hair down the middle and applying volumizing mousse. 2. Blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush, making sure to twist the brush outward for added volume. 3. Run a smoothing cream through hair to tame frizz and flyaways. See More Alison Brie Hairstyles
Katharine McPhee Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Rashida Jones Medium, Layered, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Heidi Klum Medium, Romantic, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Jessica Alba Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle looks gorgeous on shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, part your hair slightly to the side for a chic vibe.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to touch up your waves.
4. Mist all over with glossing spray to add a gorgeous shine to your hair.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Sarah Hyland Medium, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Geena Davis Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Edgy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Ariel Winter Curly, Chic, Prom Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Medium, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Medium, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle is a romantic way to style shoulder-length hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part your hair slightly to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing product to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Wrap sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create waves throughout your hair.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Olivia Palermo Medium, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Olivia Palermo's Medium, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle is a great choice for medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Olivia Palermo's hairstyle, part damp hair down the center to begin.
2. Apply a dollop of anti-frizz cream to your hair and blow dry straight using a round brush, especially smoothing out the top half of your hair.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap the ends of your hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to add more movement.
4. Mist your look with soft-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Olivia Palermo Hairstyles
Rachel Griffiths Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Leila Arceri Medium, Layered, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jeanne Tripplehorn Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Eva LaRue Medium, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
Minka Kelly Medium, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Anne Hathaway Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Leighton Meester Medium, Curly, Chic Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Eva Longoria Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Cindy Crawford Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Medium, Tousled Brunette Hairstyle
Missy Peregrym Medium Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Simpson Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Layered Hairstyle for Heart-Shaped Faces
Jessica Alba's subtly-shaggy, layered style is a super option for heart-shaped faces. Steal her look:
1. After showering and towel-drying hair, create a defined center part.
2. Work a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion/cream throughout hair.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to flip out your ends.
4. Lightly coat ends with a frizz-fighting taming lotion or spray to keep your locks in place -- while still appearing flexible.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles