Victoria Justice with a Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Victoria Justice’s Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo hairstyle is a cool twist on a 1960’s hairstyle style. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a deep center part in your hair and blow-dry using a small round brush to add body.
2. Pin up half your hair near the crown of your head with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing tendrils and mist all over with a shine spray.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Grey Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles