Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Formal, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's long hair is dressed up with feminine, curled ends. Get the look:
1. Blow dry hair for straightness, and lift your roots for volume on top.
2. Wrap 3-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron. Roll bottom-up, like you're putting in a classic curler.
3. As you finish each curl, re-roll it with your fingers and pin it to your head 'til cool, then release.
4. Gently brush the curls with a boar-bristle brush to add shine and polish.
Serena Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Hairstyle
Rebecca Hall Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Emily Blunt Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.