Aubrey Plaza with a Medium, Straight, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Aubrey Plaza’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a deep side part in your hair and blow dry using a small round brush to add bend. 2. Mist your hair with salt spray and scrunch the ends a bit to get a lived-in style. 3. Spray your hair with a shine spray. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Aubrey Plaza Hairstyles
Chloe Moretz's Medium, Brunette, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Sarah Hyland's Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle gives textured waves a bedhead look. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing balm throughout your hair. Blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and then mist your hair with a shine serum.
3. Start to curl your hair in 1-inch sections with a 1-inch barrel curling iron, making sure to only curl the bottom half of your hair, leaving the top smooth.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair to create a piecy look.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Alison Brie's Medium, Wavy, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Medium, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Medium, Curly, Party Hairstyle is a perfect style for girls with a longer bob. To steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez’s hairstyle, dry hair naturally or with a blow dryer, but be sure to rub in a curl boosting serum or gel.
2. Wrap dry strands around a 1-inch curling iron, working from front to back until hair is entirely spiraled.
3. For added definition, scrunch curls with a palm full of mousse.
4. Mist hair well with a finishing spray and finger comb for added tousle.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Lucy Hale Medium, Sexy, Romantic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a sexy way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush. As you blow dry, wrap your hair around the brush and twist the brush outward.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron outward in the same direction you dried your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to break them up, and mist the bottom half of your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Curly Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's flirty, curly hairstyle is a great choice for medium-length hair; perfect for a fun girls' night out. Steal her style:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and delicately curl each using a curling iron.
5. Spritz hair with a light-hold hairspray, then finger tousle the curls to loosen them (without ruining them).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles