Catherine Zeta-Jones Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Catherine Zeta-Jones Medium Hairstyle with Bangs
Rachel McAdams Medium, Layered, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. To get Rachel McAdams’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry with a large round brush. 2. Mist your hair with a shine spray. 3.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Crystal Reed's Medium, Straight, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. To get Crystal Reed's hairstyle, create a deep center part, and then blow dry your hair evenly using a small paddle brush. 2. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron through the length of it to smooth any flyaways. 3. Finish by misting with shine serum, avoiding your roots.
See More Crystal Reed Hairstyles
Victoria Justice's Medium, Brunette, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Medium, Brunette, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle is a classic style that never gets old. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Create a deep center part, then mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair. Straighten any untamed pieces with a ceramic flat iron.
3. Mist a shine serum throughout the length of your hair. Avoid spraying your roots, and then brush through your hair using a vented brush.
4. Finish with a lightweight hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Katharine McPhee's Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Angelina Jolie Medium, Layered, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Heidi Klum Medium, Romantic, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Alison Brie Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Shania Twain Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
America Ferrera Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Emily Deschanel Sophisicated, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Tina Fey Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Sela Ward Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
ina Carano Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Geena Davis Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Michelle Clunie Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Jacinda Barrett Medium, Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Erinn Hayes Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Bobbie Eakes Medium, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Vanessa Williams Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Minka Kelly Medium, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Anne Hathaway Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
America Ferrera Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's curls will hold best if your hair is a bit dirtier. Steal her style:
1. Part unwashed hair down the middle and apply some dry shampoo to your roots.
2. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair in sections. Gently finger comb or use a brush to get her loose waves.
3. Brush your bangs out to the side with a round brush to give them more lift.
4. Mist hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium Updo
Jessica Alba's whimsical, tousled side pony is an easy, romantic option for girls who love to pull their hair back. What to do
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and curl the ends of each using a curling iron.
5. Pull hair back into a low, side pony, allowing the front of your hair to remain free from the hair band, loosely and delicately framing your face.
6. Take the ends of the pony and wrap them around the base to create a large, messy bun. Pin into place and pull it apart slightly to make it look fuller.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles