Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Catherine Zeta-Jones Medium Hairstyle with Bangs
Aubrey Plaza with a Medium, Straight, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Aubrey Plaza’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a deep side part in your hair and blow dry using a small round brush to add bend. 2. Mist your hair with salt spray and scrunch the ends a bit to get a lived-in style. 3. Spray your hair with a shine spray. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Aubrey Plaza Hairstyles
Alessandra Ambrosio with a Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Alessandra Ambrosio’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray into your hair to define your curls, and then tousle your hair with your hands to add texture. 4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Alessandra Ambrosio Hairstyles
Emma Watson Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Emma Watson’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Blow dry your hair using a paddle brush. Part your hair off to the side.2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your palms and smooth over the top layer of your hair. Pull your hair over one shoulder. 3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emma Watson Hairstyles
Crystal Reed's Medium, Straight, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. To get Crystal Reed's hairstyle, create a deep center part, and then blow dry your hair evenly using a small paddle brush. 2. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron through the length of it to smooth any flyaways.3. Finish by misting with shine serum, avoiding your roots.
See More Crystal Reed Hairstyles
Kylie Minogue's Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Mischa Barton's Brunette, Medium, Straight, Chic Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Medium, Brunette, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Medium, Brunette, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle is a classic style that never gets old. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Create a deep center part, then mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair. Straighten any untamed pieces with a ceramic flat iron.
3. Mist a shine serum throughout the length of your hair. Avoid spraying your roots, and then brush through your hair using a vented brush.
4. Finish with a lightweight hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Lucy Hale's Medium, Brunette, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Geena Davis Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
America Ferrera Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Rachael Leigh Cook Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Shenae Grimes Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Sophia Bush Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle
Nikki Blonsky Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Tina Fey Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Sela Ward Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sally Field Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Grace Park Medium, Straight, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Beverly Johnson Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Rachel Griffiths Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Rachael Ray Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Geena Davis Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Michelle Clunie Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Laura Harring Medium, Straight, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Jeanne Tripplehorn Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jacinda Barrett Medium, Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Erinn Hayes Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Bobbie Eakes Medium, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Aisha Tyler Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Ashley Greene Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Medium, Tousled Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Shannon Elizabeth Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles