Marion Cotillard with a Medium, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Marion Cotillard’s hairstyle, mist your damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth them over your hair. 3. Pull your hair into a low bun. Secure with bobby pins, leaving a small section of your hair out. 4. Take the leftover hair and twist it back to the bun, and then secure with a bobby pin. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Marion Cotillard Hairstyles
Olivia Wilde's Medium, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Olivia Wilde's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair. It’s easier to work with dirtier hair for an updo hairstyle.
2. Take small sections of hair and backcomb 1-inch at the roots to achieve a voluminous crown.
3. Brush hair back into a small bun. Secure with an elastic.
6. Use your fingers to loosen the style and pull out a few strands for that tousled look. 7. Mist hair generously with hair spray to keep the look set.
See More Olivia Wilde Hairstyles
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Emily Deschanel Sophisicated, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Tina Fey Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Paloma Tousled, Brunette Updo
Keri Russell Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's no-fuss updo is perfect for that early morning jog or last minute market run. See how to get the look:
1. No time to shower? No problem -- just run a dab of styling mousse through your hair and finger comb it back into a messy bun.
2. If you have shorter layers that keep slipping out, pin them back with bobby pins. Better yet, slip on a cute headband to keep them in place and add some flair to your hair (hey, you never know who you'll run into at the gym).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium Updo
Jessica Alba's whimsical, tousled side pony is an easy, romantic option for girls who love to pull their hair back. What to do
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and curl the ends of each using a curling iron.
5. Pull hair back into a low, side pony, allowing the front of your hair to remain free from the hair band, loosely and delicately framing your face.
6. Take the ends of the pony and wrap them around the base to create a large, messy bun. Pin into place and pull it apart slightly to make it look fuller.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles