Karina Smirnoff with a Medium, Curly, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Karina Smirnoff’s hairstyle, start by washing hair with a cleansing conditioner. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with diffuser. Push your curls up as you go to add volume. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray through the ends of your hair to add texture. 4. Tease any uneven sections of your hair. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Karina Smirnoff Hairstyles
Taylor Swift Medium, Straight, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Taylor Swift’s hairstyle, start with second day hair for the best hold. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Wet your hands and smooth the water over any of your hair that rests against your head. Next, run a dime-sized amount of gel through the wet part of your hair to set the sleek look. 3. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 4. Use a flat iron on to straighten any kinks in the dry part of your hair. 5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Mae Whitman's Medium, Brunette, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle gives a bob a cool downtown vibe. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Begin curling a few 1-inch sections of your hair with a medium-barrel curling iron. Leaves some pieces straight and others waved for a textured style.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair to make it piecey.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Julianne-Hough Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgen's Medium, Black, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Black, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle is a trendy way to revive day-old hair. Get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, create a deep center part and mist a heat protecting spray onto to dry hair.
2. Using a flat iron, being smoothing your hair from your roots to mid-shaft, then slightly twist your wrist outward to wave down through to the ends. Make sure you wave the end portion of your hair away from your face,
3. Use a round brush to rake through your waves and smooth them out. Then use a fine-toothed comb to tease the undersides of your hair for extra volume.
4. Mist a shine serum throughout you hair, avoiding the roots.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
January Jones' Edgy, Tousled, Medium, Blonde, Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Medium, Funky, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Medium, Funky, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is an ultra-voluminous, eye-catching style. Get the look:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush for added volume.
2. Begin creating large, voluminous curls by using large hot rollers. Wrap 2-inch sections of your hair around the rollers and let them set for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the rollers individually, piecing apart each section as you go. Tease the section with a fine-toothed comb to create a textured, unkempt look.
4. Continue removing the rollers and teasing, then spray a shine serum over your hair for added gloss.
5. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Nicki Minaj
Lucy Hale's Medium, Brunette, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle
Mena Suvari's Medium, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristen Stewart's Medium, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Medium, Funky, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Medium Funky, Edgy, Party Hairstyle is sure to stand out from any crowd -- literally. To steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a thickening cream to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, begin blow drying hair straight down. When you flip your hair back over it should want to stand up.
3. Using 2 to 3-inch curling iron, begin curling hair in an upward direction and wrap each section in velcro rollers as you go, taking sections of hair as large as the roller.
4. Once you get to the top section if your hair, begin rolling the sections in a forward direction toward your face. When you have rolled your entire head let this set for a minimum of ten minutes.
5. When you are ready to take out the rollers remove them in the same order you placed them.
6. Begin teasing your hair, starting at the nap working your way around and up in 1 to 2-inch sections. After you have backcombed your entire head, use a small paddle brush to brush hair up and forward.
7. At the top of your head you want to brush the hair forward, paying attention to the curls and molding them with your fingers.
8. Mist hair well with finishing spray to keep the lift secure.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Agyness Deyn's Medium, Chic, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Agyness Deyn's hairstyle, apply anti-frizz serum to damp hair and comb into a deep side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Rub a small amount of shine serum into palms and run hands through hair for extra polish.
See More Agyness Deyn Hairstyles
Claire Danes' Medium, Layered, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Claire Danes' hairstyle, comb damp hair into deep side part and apply shine serum to smooth frizz.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, rotating as you dry to get that curled in look.
3. For an edgier look, apply texturizing balm to ends of hair.
4. Mist hair lightly with finishing spray to set the style.
See More Claire Danes Hairstyles
Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Emily Blunt's Medium, Thick, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt’s hairstyle, comp damp hair into a middle part. For added smoothness, apply a serum. 2. Divide hair into three sections. Using a small round brush, blow dry small sections completely straight. 3. For added straightness, flat iron hair, and at the ends bend the strands inward. 4. Apply shine serum to fly-aways. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Kelly Osbourne's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Kelly Osbourne's hairstyle, apply volumnizing mousse to wet hair and part hair down the middle.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush.
3. When hair is completely dry, wrap large sections around large hot rollers. Pin curlers in place with bobby pins.
4. Once rollers are cool, remove and loosely finger comb the curls.
5. Apply smoothing serum to ends and mist with hairspray for continuous hold.
See More Kelly Osbourne Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle is a fun way to style a bob. Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Medium, Straight, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Rumer Willis Medium, Edgy, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Emily Osment Medium, Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle
Adele's Medium, Sophisticated, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle
Rumer Willis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Edgy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Fergie Blonde, Sexy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Medium, Tousled Hairstyle looks super sexy on shoulder length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray and rough dry it for a messy feel.
2. To add more texture, wrap large pieces of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron and comb through your waves.
3. Take the top section of hair and pin it back with bobby pins. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Emily Deschanel Sophisicated, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Claire Danes Blonde, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Scarlett Johansson's new, shorter hair looks great with her bone structure. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply texturizing mousse to your hair and air dry to bring out its natural texture.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap sections around a 2-inch curling iron to add wave to it.
3. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run them through your hair to make it look piece-y and tousled.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Kristen Stewart Edgy, Medium, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.