Nicki Minaj's Medium, Funky, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Medium, Funky, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is an ultra-voluminous, eye-catching style. Get the look:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush for added volume.
2. Begin creating large, voluminous curls by using large hot rollers. Wrap 2-inch sections of your hair around the rollers and let them set for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the rollers individually, piecing apart each section as you go. Tease the section with a fine-toothed comb to create a textured, unkempt look.
4. Continue removing the rollers and teasing, then spray a shine serum over your hair for added gloss.
5. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Nicki Minaj
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle is a fun way to style a bob. Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Heidi Klum Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.