Victoria Justice with a Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Victoria Justice’s Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo hairstyle is a cool twist on a 1960’s hairstyle style. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a deep center part in your hair and blow-dry using a small round brush to add body.
2. Pin up half your hair near the crown of your head with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing tendrils and mist all over with a shine spray.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
January Jones' Medium, Blonde, Chic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Chloe Moretz Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Julie Bowen Medium, Tousled, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Sexy, Blonde Half Updo with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Medium, Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's Medium, Blonde, Curly Half Updo is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them, smoothing them to the side.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gather up the top section of your hair and bring it back to create a half updo. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
5. Mist your finished hairstyle with strong hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Brooklyn Decker Medium Straight, Half-Updo Hairstyle
Alyson Michalka Medium, Curly, Half Updo Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Emma Roberts Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo
Emma Roberts' Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo is a great, beachy look for shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply wave enhancing mousse to the bottom half of your damp hair, and loosely braid your hair in medium sections.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and finger comb through your waves to separate them. Take a small section of hair from each side of your head, and secure them into a half updo using bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Grey Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Amber Valetta Medium, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Jennifer Morrison Medium, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Dianna Agron Medium, Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Straight, Blonde Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Keira Knightley Romantic Half Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Hilary Duff Brunette, Wavy Half Updo for Medium-Length Hair
Eva Longoria Brunette, Straight Half Updo
Elisha Cuthbert Straight, Layered, Half Updo
Carrie Underwood Wavy Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's girly half updo is great for medium-length hair. What to do:
1. If your hair isn't thick, pump it up with a thickening spray and volumizer at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush for maximum volume.
2. Set hair with medium-sized hot rollers, then release when cool. Set curls with hairspray.
3. Tease random pieces for a "poofy" look. Comb bangs (or just the top, front section of hair) forward and backcomb (tease) a bit at the roots.
4. Smooth bangs back and slightly to the side, then pin in place with a decorative bobby pin or clip.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles