Rachel McAdams' Medium, Blonde, Chic, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Alison Brie's Medium, Layered, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
1. To get Allison Brie's hairstyle, start by parting damp hair down the middle and applying volumizing mousse. 2. Blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush, making sure to twist the brush outward for added volume. 3. Run a smoothing cream through hair to tame frizz and flyaways. See More Alison Brie Hairstyles
Alyson Hannigan's Medium, Layered, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Alyson Hannigan’s hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to wet hair. Part hair in middle and apply mousse for added volume.
2. Divide hair into small sections and blow dry with round brush, pulling the brush from root to tip in long strokes.
3. Spray entire head with shine spray.
See More Alyson Hannigan Hairstyles
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
LeAnn Rimes Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Straight, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Rashida Jones Medium, Layered, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kate Walsh Medium, Layered, Chic Hairstyle
Anna Paquin Medium, Layered, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Leila Arceri Medium, Layered, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Kellie Pickler Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Jessica Alba Layered Hairstyle for Heart-Shaped Faces
Jessica Alba's subtly-shaggy, layered style is a super option for heart-shaped faces. Steal her look:
1. After showering and towel-drying hair, create a defined center part.
2. Work a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion/cream throughout hair.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to flip out your ends.
4. Lightly coat ends with a frizz-fighting taming lotion or spray to keep your locks in place -- while still appearing flexible.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles