Erika Christensen Medium, Layered, Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Emma Stone Medium, Romantic, Sophisticated, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Medium, Romantic, Sophisticated, Layered, Red Hairstyle looks ultra-romantic. See how to get the look:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Really focus on smoothing out the top half of your hair.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair for some extra flair.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray for a frizz-free finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Rachel McAdams Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Anna Faris Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Hilary Swank Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Claire Danes Medium, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Curly, Romantic Hairstyle with Bangs
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles