Cheryl Hines' Medium, Blonde, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Straight, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Bob
Nicky Hilton Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Rachel McAdams Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Laura Linney Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Shenae Grimes Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Sophia Bush Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle
Elisabeth Shue Medium, Straight, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Sarah Chalke Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Kellie Pickler Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Alicia Witt Medium, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Rachel McAdams Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Ashley Greene Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Kristin Davis Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Kim Cattrall Medium-Length Hairstyle for Square Faces
Kathryn Morris Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Kate Bosworth Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Julianne Moore Medium-Length, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's straight locks make a sophisticated look that helps soften her strong jaw line. What to do:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and work it through to add extra volume. Part hair down the middle.
2. Using a medium or large round brush, blow dry hair. Start at roots and slowly pull the brush through to the end of 2- or 3-inch sections of hair, which will add volume on the top and smooth out any waves or frizziness.
3. Using a straightening iron, finish smoothing out any sections of hair that are wavy or frizzy.
4. Put a small amount of hair wax on your fingers and shape the ends of hair towards the direction you want them to lay. Finish the look with a quick hit of shine spray.