Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Formal, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's long hair is dressed up with feminine, curled ends. Get the look:
1. Blow dry hair for straightness, and lift your roots for volume on top.
2. Wrap 3-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron. Roll bottom-up, like you're putting in a classic curler.
3. As you finish each curl, re-roll it with your fingers and pin it to your head 'til cool, then release.
4. Gently brush the curls with a boar-bristle brush to add shine and polish.
Serena Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Rebecca Hall Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Emily Blunt Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Amanda Hearst Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Sharon Stone Medium, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Kylie Minogue Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Tanika Ray Medium-Length, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Sophisticated, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Bob
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Meg Ryan Medium, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Kelly Ripa Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Straight Bob
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Beals Medium, Curly Hairstyle for Oval-Shaped Faces
Jennifer Beals Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Jenna Elfman Straight, Medium Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Brunette, Wavy Half Updo for Medium-Length Hair
Hilary Duff Chic, Straight Hairstyle for Medium-Length Hair
Hilary Duff Medium, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Hilary Duff Tousled, Layered, Funky Hairstyle
Heidi Klum Sophisticated, Wavy Hairstyle
Halle Berry Curly Hairstyle for Medium-Length Hair
Halle Berry Wavy Bob with Highlights
Gwen Stefani Medium, Edgy Hairstyle with Highlights
Gwen Stefani Medium, Blonde Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Medium, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Gwen Stefani Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Brunette, Straight Half Updo
Eva Longoria Brunette, Wavy, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Medium-Length, Brunette, Straight Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle with Highlights
Elizabeth Rohm Curly, Formal Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Straight, Layered, Long Bob
Carrie Underwood Wavy Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's girly half updo is great for medium-length hair. What to do:
1. If your hair isn't thick, pump it up with a thickening spray and volumizer at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush for maximum volume.
2. Set hair with medium-sized hot rollers, then release when cool. Set curls with hairspray.
3. Tease random pieces for a "poofy" look. Comb bangs (or just the top, front section of hair) forward and backcomb (tease) a bit at the roots.
4. Smooth bangs back and slightly to the side, then pin in place with a decorative bobby pin or clip.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles