Jamie-Lynn Sigler Formal, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's long hair is dressed up with feminine, curled ends. Get the look:
1. Blow dry hair for straightness, and lift your roots for volume on top.
2. Wrap 3-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron. Roll bottom-up, like you're putting in a classic curler.
3. As you finish each curl, re-roll it with your fingers and pin it to your head 'til cool, then release.
4. Gently brush the curls with a boar-bristle brush to add shine and polish.
Meg Ryan Medium, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Ripa Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Jennifer Beals Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Hilary Duff Brunette, Wavy Half Updo for Medium-Length Hair
Halle Berry Wavy Bob with Highlights
Gwen Stefani Medium, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Brunette, Wavy, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle with Highlights
Elizabeth Rohm Curly, Formal Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Wavy Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's girly half updo is great for medium-length hair. What to do:
1. If your hair isn't thick, pump it up with a thickening spray and volumizer at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush for maximum volume.
2. Set hair with medium-sized hot rollers, then release when cool. Set curls with hairspray.
3. Tease random pieces for a "poofy" look. Comb bangs (or just the top, front section of hair) forward and backcomb (tease) a bit at the roots.
4. Smooth bangs back and slightly to the side, then pin in place with a decorative bobby pin or clip.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles