Kieran Shipka with a Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kieran Shipka’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry. Spray a texturizing spray throughout your hair and scrunch to add wave. 2. Pull your hair into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic. 3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Kieran Shipka Hairstyles
Jaime King's Medium, Blonde, Chic, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jaime King's Medium, Blonde, Chic, Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun twist on a simple pony. Steal her style:
1. To get Jaime King's hairstyle, rub a straightening serum throughout damp hair, and then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create a center part. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray. Use a ceramic flat iron to smooth any stubborn pieces.
3. Next, gather your hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Be sure to use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair over your ears and to the back of your head. Secure loosely with a clear elastic.
4. Finish by misting with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jaime King
Olivia Munn's Medium, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Erika Christensen Curly, Blonde Ponytail
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Saoirse Ronan Blonde Ponytail
Kate Walsh Medium, Red Ponytail
Bobbie Eakes Medium, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Romantic, Ponytail
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Holly Madison Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Kate Hudson Tousled, Blonde, Pontyail
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Lucy Liu Straight, Chic, Black Ponytail
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.