Jayma Mays Medium, Wavy, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Marcia Cross Medium, Layered, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Emma Stone Medium, Romantic, Sophisticated, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Medium, Romantic, Sophisticated, Layered, Red Hairstyle looks ultra-romantic. See how to get the look:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Really focus on smoothing out the top half of your hair.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair for some extra flair.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray for a frizz-free finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Kate Walsh Medium, Layered, Chic Hairstyle
Suzanne DeLaurentiis Medium, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Alicia Witt Medium, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Julianne Moore Medium-Length, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's straight locks make a sophisticated look that helps soften her strong jaw line. What to do:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and work it through to add extra volume. Part hair down the middle.
2. Using a medium or large round brush, blow dry hair. Start at roots and slowly pull the brush through to the end of 2- or 3-inch sections of hair, which will add volume on the top and smooth out any waves or frizziness.
3. Using a straightening iron, finish smoothing out any sections of hair that are wavy or frizzy.
4. Put a small amount of hair wax on your fingers and shape the ends of hair towards the direction you want them to lay. Finish the look with a quick hit of shine spray.