Christina Hendricks' Medium, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Amy Adams Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.