Julianne Moore with a Medium, Red, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Julianne Moore’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a salt spray to add texture. Part your hair to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a 2-inch curling wand. Leave your ends out. 3. Spray your hair with a shine spray. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Jessica Chastain Straight, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Rumer Willis Medium, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Jayma Mays Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Jayma Mays Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle is a funky way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by curling the bottom half of your hair with a 1 1/2-inch curling iron.
2. Next, use a teasing comb to tease your hair, layer by layer. Flip the majority of your hair to one side.
3. Spray all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep you hairstyle in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Emma Stone Medium, Romantic, Sophisticated, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Jayma Mays Medium, Sophisticated, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Sophia Loren Medium, Sophisticated, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Kate Flannery Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Heather Graham Medium, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Curly, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Amy Adams Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Debra Messing Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Cynthia Nixon Medium, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles