Jessica Chastain Straight, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone Medium, Straight, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Medium, Straight, Chic, Red Hairstyle is a romantic way to style your hair for any event. See how to get it:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, part your hair deeply to the side to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Take the section of hair near the front of your hair (from where the part falls), and bring it over to the other side. Pin it in place above your ear using bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting your gorgeous hairstyle with glossing spray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Alyson Hannigan Medium, Red, Straight Hairstyle with Highlights
Alison Pill Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Kate Flannery Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Alicia Witt Medium, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Amy Adams Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Debra Messing Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Julianne Moore Medium-Length, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's straight locks make a sophisticated look that helps soften her strong jaw line. What to do:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and work it through to add extra volume. Part hair down the middle.
2. Using a medium or large round brush, blow dry hair. Start at roots and slowly pull the brush through to the end of 2- or 3-inch sections of hair, which will add volume on the top and smooth out any waves or frizziness.
3. Using a straightening iron, finish smoothing out any sections of hair that are wavy or frizzy.
4. Put a small amount of hair wax on your fingers and shape the ends of hair towards the direction you want them to lay. Finish the look with a quick hit of shine spray.