Julia Louis-Dreyfus Medium, Curly, Tousled Sexy, Black Hairstyle
Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Elizabeth Olsen Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Maria Menounos Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Heidi Klum Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Cameron Diaz Medium, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Dewan Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Medium, Tousled, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Alyssa Milano Medium, Sexy, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow Medium, Tousled, Curly, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Medium, Tousled, Curly, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style longer hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, part your hair messily down the center.
2. Apply wave enhancing cream to damp hair and blow dry with a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If your hair is naturally super straight, wrap pieces of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves and mist them with lightweight hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Raquel Welch Medium, Curly, Brunette, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Katie Lohmann Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Medium, Blonde, Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Sarah Jessica Parker Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Leighton Meester Medium, Curly, Chic Hairstyle
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.
Claire Danes Blonde, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Scarlett Johansson's new, shorter hair looks great with her bone structure. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply texturizing mousse to your hair and air dry to bring out its natural texture.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap sections around a 2-inch curling iron to add wave to it.
3. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run them through your hair to make it look piece-y and tousled.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Diane Kruger Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's flirty waves enhance any makeup look, smoky or not. Steal her style:
1. Apply curl enhancing cream to damp hair. Separate hair in half and braid both sides before you go to bed.
2. The next morning, take out the braids and spritz hair with spray gel. Run your fingers through the waves to loosen them up.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out the ends to make hair look fuller and thicker.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cindy Crawford Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Medium, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Sienna Miller Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.