Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Kathryn Morris Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Kate Bosworth Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Layered Hairstyle for Heart-Shaped Faces
Jessica Alba's subtly-shaggy, layered style is a super option for heart-shaped faces. Steal her look:
1. After showering and towel-drying hair, create a defined center part.
2. Work a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion/cream throughout hair.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to flip out your ends.
4. Lightly coat ends with a frizz-fighting taming lotion or spray to keep your locks in place -- while still appearing flexible.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles