Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Alessandra Ambrosio with a Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Alessandra Ambrosio’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray into your hair to define your curls, and then tousle your hair with your hands to add texture. 4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Alessandra Ambrosio Hairstyles
Emma Watson Medium, Straight, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Emma Watson’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Blow dry your hair using a paddle brush. Part your hair off to the side.2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your palms and smooth over the top layer of your hair. Pull your hair over one shoulder. 3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emma Watson Hairstyles
Naomi Watts' Blonde, Medium, Straight, Chic Hairstyle
Kylie Minogue's Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Gwyneth Paltrow's Medium, Straight, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Gwyneth Paltrow's Blonde, Medium, Straight, Chic Hairstyle
Gabby Douglas' Medium, Straight, Chic, Party Hairstyle
Mischa Barton's Brunette, Medium, Straight, Chic Hairstyle
Jennie Garth's Medium, Straight, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Gwyneth Paltrow's Straight, Chic, Medium, Blonde Hairstyle
Anastasia Griffith's Medium, Straight, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Gwyneth Paltrow's Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
1. To get Gwyneth Paltrow's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and part in the middle.2. Use a medium paddle brush to blow dry hair completely.3. Once dry, use a flat iron through the ends of the hair.4. Mist hair well with shine spray to keep your style fresh and polished. See More Gwyneth Paltrow Hairstyles
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Claire Danes Medium, Straight, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Hudson Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Emily VanCamp Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Anna Faris Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Medium, Straight, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Medium, Straight, Chic, Red Hairstyle is a romantic way to style your hair for any event. See how to get it:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, part your hair deeply to the side to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Take the section of hair near the front of your hair (from where the part falls), and bring it over to the other side. Pin it in place above your ear using bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting your gorgeous hairstyle with glossing spray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Geena Davis Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Elle Fanning Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Romantic Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Dakota Fanning Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Claire Danes Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Rachel Griffiths Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Kellie Pickler Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Jeanne Tripplehorn Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Faith Hill Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Tori Spelling Medium, Blonde, Straight, Chic Bob
Tori Spelling's sleek bob looks so chic on shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a chic vibe.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, and curve your ends in to make them look more angled.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray and gently smooth down your flyaways.
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Kristin Cavallari Straight, Blonde Half Updo
Claire Danes Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Chic, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Debra Messing Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Lucy Liu Straight, Chic, Black Ponytail
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Rebecca Romijn Medium, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Straight, Blonde Ponytail
Sienna Miller Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Anne Hathaway Medium, Tousled Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Sophisticated Updo
Kate Bosworth Chic Ponytail
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Simpson Funky Bob
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Straight Bob
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles