Taylor Swift Medium, Straight, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Taylor Swift’s hairstyle, start with second day hair for the best hold. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Wet your hands and smooth the water over any of your hair that rests against your head. Next, run a dime-sized amount of gel through the wet part of your hair to set the sleek look. 3. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 4. Use a flat iron on to straighten any kinks in the dry part of your hair. 5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Lucy Hale's Medium, Brunette, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle
Mena Suvari's Medium, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Zooey Deschanel Medium, Straight, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.