Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.