Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
1. To get Kristen Bell’s hairstyle, part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair. 3. Apply shine serum to any fly-aways. 4. Tuck your hair behind one ear. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Marlee Matlin Medium, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Amanda Michalka Medium, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rachel McAdams Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Ashley Greene Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Claire Danes Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Chic, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Amy Adams Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
America Ferrera Medium, Layered, Straight Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles