Emily Blunt's Medium, Thick, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt’s hairstyle, comp damp hair into a middle part. For added smoothness, apply a serum. 2. Divide hair into three sections. Using a small round brush, blow dry small sections completely straight. 3. For added straightness, flat iron hair, and at the ends bend the strands inward. 4. Apply shine serum to fly-aways. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Medium, Curly, Thick, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Medium, Curly, Thick, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle looks super sexy on thick hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair. Flip your hair over and blow dry roughly using your hands to add volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, flip it back around and use a paddle brush to get rid of any tangles.
4. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction each time to get uniform waves.
5. Once you've created waves throughout your hair, mist them with strong-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
America Ferrera Thick, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Diane Kruger Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Meg Ryan Medium, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles