Julianne Hough Medium, Curly, Thick, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Medium, Curly, Thick, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle looks super sexy on thick hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair. Flip your hair over and blow dry roughly using your hands to add volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, flip it back around and use a paddle brush to get rid of any tangles.
4. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction each time to get uniform waves.
5. Once you've created waves throughout your hair, mist them with strong-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
America Ferrera Thick, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles