Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles