Sarah Hyland's Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Brunette, Tousled, Party Hairstyle gives textured waves a bedhead look. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing balm throughout your hair. Blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and then mist your hair with a shine serum.
3. Start to curl your hair in 1-inch sections with a 1-inch barrel curling iron, making sure to only curl the bottom half of your hair, leaving the top smooth.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair to create a piecy look.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle is a fun way to style a bob. Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.