Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Julianne Moore with a Medium, Red, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
Julianne Moore’s Medium, Red, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle has a distinctly modern vibe. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a salt spray to add texture. Part your hair to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a 2-inch curling wand. Leave your ends out.
3. Spray your hair with a shine spray.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Kelly Osbourne Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Lohmann Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Blonde, Layered, Wavy Hairstyle
America Ferrera Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's tousled waves look so gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in one direction, and release the curl after about 8-10 seconds (let go sooner if you want looser curls).
3. Shake out your curls and mist with a fine hairspray, combing through them with your fingers to relax them a bit.
4. Bring both hair over your shoulders for a flirty finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.