Gemma Arterton with a Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Gemma Arterton’s Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle is slightly disheveled, adding a laid-back vibe to a modern neckline and choker. Get the look:
1. To get Gemma Arterton’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair in the middle, and then blow-dry with a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair into a high bun and pin it in place loosely with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces of hair.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Marion Cotillard with a Medium, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Marion Cotillard’s hairstyle, mist your damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth them over your hair.3. Pull your hair into a low bun. Secure with bobby pins, leaving a small section of your hair out. 4. Take the leftover hair and twist it back to the bun, and then secure with a bobby pin.5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Marion Cotillard Hairstyles
Amy Poehler with a Medium, Blonde, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Anna Paquin with a Medium, Blonde, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Black, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle
Kerry Washington’s hair is a Medium, Black, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle that enhances fluttery lashes and berry lips. Get the look:
1. To get Kerry Washington’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Spray your hair with a salt spray.
2. Gather your hair into a high bun and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Mist your hair with shine spray.
4. Loosen any tight pieces of hair near your scalp.
5.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Cheryl Hines' Medium, Romantic, Curly, Half Updo Hairstyle
Olivia Wilde's Medium, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Olivia Wilde's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair. It’s easier to work with dirtier hair for an updo hairstyle.
2. Take small sections of hair and backcomb 1-inch at the roots to achieve a voluminous crown.
3. Brush hair back into a small bun. Secure with an elastic.
6. Use your fingers to loosen the style and pull out a few strands for that tousled look.7. Mist hair generously with hair spray to keep the look set.
See More Olivia Wilde Hairstyles
Uma Thurman Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Blonde Updo
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Jaime Pressly Middle, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Banks Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Kate Bosworth Blonde Updo
Amy Poehler Blonde, Chic Updo
Chloe Sevigny Medium, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Emily Deschanel Sophisicated, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Tina Fey Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Sanaa Lathan Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Updo
Kristen Wiig Medium, Wavy, Blonde Updo
AnnaSophia Robb Straight, Blonde Updo
Paloma Tousled, Brunette Updo
Taylor Swift Medium, Blonde, Curly Updo
Keri Russell Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Paula Patton Romantic, Black Updo
Lauren Velez Sophisticated, Black Updo
Kyra Sedgwick Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Kate Hudson Tousled, Blonde, Pontyail
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Lucy Liu Straight, Chic, Black Ponytail
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rebecca Romijn Medium, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's no-fuss updo is perfect for that early morning jog or last minute market run. See how to get the look:
1. No time to shower? No problem -- just run a dab of styling mousse through your hair and finger comb it back into a messy bun.
2. If you have shorter layers that keep slipping out, pin them back with bobby pins. Better yet, slip on a cute headband to keep them in place and add some flair to your hair (hey, you never know who you'll run into at the gym).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Sophisticated Updo
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Alba Medium Updo
Jessica Alba's whimsical, tousled side pony is an easy, romantic option for girls who love to pull their hair back. What to do
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and curl the ends of each using a curling iron.
5. Pull hair back into a low, side pony, allowing the front of your hair to remain free from the hair band, loosely and delicately framing your face.
6. Take the ends of the pony and wrap them around the base to create a large, messy bun. Pin into place and pull it apart slightly to make it look fuller.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles