Marion Cotillard with a Medium, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Marion Cotillard’s hairstyle, mist your damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth them over your hair.3. Pull your hair into a low bun. Secure with bobby pins, leaving a small section of your hair out. 4. Take the leftover hair and twist it back to the bun, and then secure with a bobby pin.5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Marion Cotillard Hairstyles
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Amy Poehler Blonde, Chic Updo
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles